John Kramer, a marketing and sales expert in the publishing industry for over 30 years, is a #BossWriter. John Kramer is a #BossWriter primarily because he explains what you need to do to sell a lot of books
If you don’t believe me, let me give you the top five reasons, why.
1) Anybody that writes, ‘I charge $600 per hour for the most power-packed book marketing consultations available anywhere in the universe. That’s what users tell me. To book a one-hour consultation, email me atJohnKremer@bookmarket.com or call 575-751-3398.’ Source: http://www.bookmarket.com/consulting.htm‘
$600 per hour is #BossWriter status, and I can only imagine what can happen when you spend an hour with him.
2) He made this amazing ‘I-Don’t-Have-Any-Time-Hour-A-Day Marketing Plan’ which breaks down the marketing plan: http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/the-i-dont-have-any-time-hour-a-day-book-marketing-plan/
3) He’s started Billionaire Book Initiative to help authors sell over 100 billion books. He could only be concerned with what his success, but he is willing to offer his advice to a new generation of authors.
4) He owns his own publishing company and only takes the projects he wants to take. What’s more #BossWriter than that?
5) He sells Top 700 Independent Bookstores database that features almost 700 indie bookstores with address, book buyer, owner, event coordinator, phone, fax, email, website, and more! Cost: $40.00. which is an excellent, updated resource to have. To have a list of the top indie bookstores is definitely #Bosswriter-esque.
You can learn more about John at http://www.bookmarket.com/ and http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/.
P.S. John is also very nice. I reached out to him on social media and he was veeery gracious! What a guy!